Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

I have really enjoyed seeing the pics of my friends' mothers on Facebook. My oldest son put a pic of himself and me when he was around 1 year old. My daughter also put a pic of herself and me when she was about 6-9 months old. My son then sent me some pics of a reunion our family had in 2003. In honor of Mother's Day and my Mother, I am posting those pics here on my blog. That is not all of our family in the pics, but nearly all.


My mother with her youngest grandchild at that time.

My mother enjoying herself

My parents.
My father in his favority position!

My parents, my sister and myself.

My parents with part of my family.

The Anderson family that were present at that family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive