Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Block of the Month, Month 5

The block of the month block for the 5th month is Road to Dixie. I posted the Civil War Chronicle that went with this block a few days ago. This block is a triangle. I had to attach it to the block from last month and then sew them on the corners of the quilt that I have pieced so far.
I don't have a pic of the pieced quilt so far. I meant to take one several days ago, but I didn't get to it. That pic will be upcoming. I also have the block for month 6 pieced. It is not to be sewn onto the quilt for a month or so yet. They did not sent the instructions for sewing in on yet.
I have pieced a quilt for our first grandchild's wedding and have it quilted also. A pic of that will be coming a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive