Monday, March 5, 2012

Love it, love it!!!!

I never thought that just posting one time to Crazy Mom Quilts Blog would give me so much coverage! My daily hits for this blog has greatly increased. Now I will post every week to Crazy Mom Quilts. I just love seeing all the different countries who are reading my blog.
I am almost finished piecing my Civil War Quilt. I have the border blocks all pieced and 3/4 of them stitched to the quilt. I took a pic of one of the border blocks but I don't have it downloaded to the computer yet. Hopefully will get to that in the next few days. You know, sometimes life happens and you just have to deal with it. But then what should a retired nurse, grandmother have to do?? Not much most people think, but my life is full.
The baby shower for the girl I made the Sesame Street baby quilt for was announced yesterday. So in two weeks she will have her baby's quilt and in two months she will have her baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive