Friday, April 2, 2010

The Blind Side

I usually do not see very many movies. They have to be one that I have heard is really really good or a movie made of a book I have read and like. I had seen an interview that Huckabee did with the family that The Blind Side was written about. I was impressed with them. I told my hubby that when that one was out at the DVD store I wanted him to rent it for us to see. It was released on DVD just a couple of weeks ago. So he rented it this week. In the interview with Huckabee Mrs. Touey said that the film crew practically lived with them for weeks. The Touey's are religious people. She said they still put things in and did things in a way that they did not do or say. I saw that in a few places in the film. It was really good and I would recommend it for anyone who wants to see a fairly clean movie. There were a couple of things in it that I don't think should be in a movie. It is a good movie all in all. I wish there were more people like the Touey's who would take in children who have no home. And as the manager of Blockbuster said, it will bring you to tears. And Michael Oher, the main charactor in the story went to college at Univeristy of Mississippi.  He played football for them. Then later played pro football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive