Saturday, August 20, 2011

Book review

I just finished reading Cherished by Kim Cash Tate. This was a complimentary copy provided to me by Thomas Nelson Publishing Company. I am not required to write a positive review of this book.

I have read and enjoyed other books better than I did this one. It is a Christian fiction and I really felt it had too much religion in it.

It is mainly about Brian and Kelli who were sweethearts in high school, then each moved on with their lives and their education. Seven years later Kelli is encouraged by her family to move back home. When she does this she is faced with the old problems she had with Brian before she went to college.

The good part is that they were able to forgive each other and built a better relationship with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive