Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Dayer:Day 23

Some years ago I registered to take a course taught off campus on getting your finances in order. I thought the course sounded like something I would like and could use. The first class session met and only about 4 people showed for it. The teacher decided that was not enough people to merit his time in teaching the class. He did suggest we get the book, A Man From Babylon, and read and study it on our own. This is a very good book on how to budget your income and be able to save at the same time. I borrowed the book, and learned that a lot of the suggestions in the book I was already doing. If you can find one of these books and need to get your finances in better order, I think it would help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive