Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 dayers: Day 15

We lived in Northern Europe for a little over a year. We had long cold winters, so foods that were warming to the body were what we ate a lot. One that we liked and I don't know who originated it we had often. So I am publishing it here. Don't know where the name came from, but it fits to dish.

Slurp and Glob

1 lb ground beef
I medium onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Fry ground beef with the onion until no red shows in the ground beef. I pour off the excess fat at this point. Put the mushroom soup in the skillet with the beef and onion. Add a little water or milk, which ever you prefer, just enough to make a nice smooth sauce. That's it, folks. Serve it over rice or mashed potatoes with a nice salad and you have a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive