Sunday, November 20, 2011

Block of the Month Quilt, Block 9

Please excuse the date on this pic. My camera battery needed charged and I charged it and did not change the date. I must do that !!
This is the ninth block of the Civil War Block of the Month quilt. This block is Broken Windows. There are 4 of these blocks.
I am now piecing the 10th block. Don't have them finished yet. There will be 8 of these and they are about half the size of the other blocks. Still no instructions as to how to put the blocks together that I have pieced the last few months. But I expect that will come when it is time.
These blocks of the month have been an experience for me. I have been quilting a Smokey River quilt for a few months. But when I get a new block for the block of the month quilt, I try to get to it as soon as possible. I have a tendency to not finish a project if I don't get it started as soon as I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive