Friday, March 11, 2011

Civil War Block of the Month Quilt

I have always wanted to make a block of the month quilt. It was just that they were so expensive! But I decided to bite the dust and go ahead and make one. I have ordered quilt patterns with the material with them and really the Block of the Month quilt was not that much more costly.

I received the first block pattern with the materials for it in February. I cut it out and stitched it and was quite pleased with the way it turned out. Now I am patiently, well, not very patiently, waiting for the second month's block. I think the other block was shipped around February 8th, so this next one should be coming soon. I have sit on my hands to keep from emailing Keepsake Quilting to see when they are going to ship the next block. See I am anxious!! It will come soon though. Patience, patience!!

Keep watching for more blocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive