Saturday, April 2, 2011

Civil War Quilts

We thought we would be staying in a hotel when we go to Ohio in a few weeks, but now we are staying with some friends. I had my second blocks of the Civil War block of the month quilt all cut out, and my thread, marker, small ruler, etc all in a nice plastic bag ready to go. So when I learned we were staying with friends, I decided to go ahead and make these blocks. There are four of them this time. Last night as I was marking the squares that will be the half square triangles, I finally read the inserts Keepsake Quilting had sent with the materials for the blocks. Each different block has a story and would make a whole quilt. I did not read them carefully. So now I need to read them carefully, condense them and put them on this blog.
This week will be busy, so I will get the stories done and ready to post with a pic of the next block plus those blocks attached to the first block. By that time the next block will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive