Saturday, May 21, 2011

Update

Last night I finished the quilt I have been quilting on all winter. It is Floral Fantasy designed by Derek Lockwood. It is an appliqued quilt. It did not turn out as well as I had hoped for, but it will warm someone on a cold winter night. I need to wash it now and get all my washable pen markings washed out. Then to take a pic of it and get it on my blog.
I have the three different squares of the Civil War quilt all sewed together and need to get a pic for that taken also. It is past time to have received another block of this quilt. Keepsake Quilting says the material for the quilt is really a popular one and they have a difficult time keeping enough on hand for the block of the month quilters. Well, that's their problem. They should have thought of this before offering that quilt to monthly quilters.
More later with pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive