Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Watch

All the world is on "baby watch" for the new baby to be born in England. I guess Princess Diana was really my favorite of the royal household. I was devastated when she died, but I did not mope around for days. I thought she was a beautiful lady and probably a mistreated lady. Now her grandchild will be born probably today.

Another baby watch is one that our family is awaiting. Our oldest grandchild (granddaughter) is waiting for her baby to be born. I remember how uncomfortable I was when I was pregnant in the summer time. And we did not live in southern Mississippi! Hopefully her little bundle of joy will arrive soon and she will be more comfortable.

So keep a watch on this site for the arrival of Maggie Rivers Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive