Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Long time in writing

It has been quite some time since I have written. I am still quilting, well, I was. I am crocheting. I started a crocheted tablecloth some few years ago. I lack 2 more squares of it and sewing the last 8-10 squares on the tablecloth.
We are moving to Mississippi as soon as we can sell our house and buy one there. That put a stop to my quilting, as we had to stage the house. A quilting hoop was not the place to be. I had been quilting Derek Lockwood's bargello quilt. I was nearly finished with quilting it. But I put the quilt away and put the quilting hoop away. Hopefully if we have not moved by fall, I will get it out again and finish it.
I will be posting along as we have time. Just hoping the house sells and we get moved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive